The team have over 20 years+’ experience of collaboratively working together on a range of projects; providing a lead designer role for police or Ministry of Defence training facilities including developing the most advanced solutions in firearms training.
- Secure office and support accommodation
- Custody Suites
- External NDA ranges
- Indoor ranges
- Ballistic testing range
- Public order facilities
- 360-degree live fire shoot house solutions, and
- Method of entry training facilities using both dynamic and explosive techniques
- Teaching facilities / classrooms
- Forensic ballistics facilities and testing ranges
Projects are undertaken from feasibility design, through planning and detailed design to completion of construction. All schemes are JSP403, Home Office and College of Policing Compliant.
As lead designer, we are highly experienced in working with key stakeholders, including across Multi-agencies to understand the brief and affordability parameters to deliver the highest quality design solution; whilst ensuring value for money.