St Johns Canterbury – Education
Inn at Woburn – Commercial
St Angelas Ursuline – Sports Facilities
St Joseph’s Barking – Off-Site Construction
Townmead Estate – Residential
Bar at Saachi & Saachi – Commercial
living-architects was set up in its current form by co-Directors Chris Alda and Mike Irwin in 2002. The original firm of John Living Architects was established in 1973. With experience in the residential, education and commercial sectors, living-architects are based in Queen’s Park, North West London. For all projects we aim to respond in equal measure to the parameters of quality, value and programme always in conjunction with imagination, pragmatism and context informing the solutions.
Martin Gray, Marian Biernat and Anne Washbourn are Associate Directors of the Practice. All directors have a strong management role, but retain a very hands-on involvement with projects, leading teams for Residential, Education and Commercial Sectors.
– We strongly believe that the key to any successful project is a close and beneficial relationship with our client.
– We help our clients realise their aspirations with imaginative design solutions, whilst never ignoring the basics of running sound, well-managed projects.
– We are accredited for ISO 9001 in respect of our project running operations.
– Our staff are well trained, motivated and enthusiastic to meet their goals.
– We are consultant members of Constructiononline.
– Living-Architects is an RIBA registered practice.